The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
David Greenblott, D.P.M.
Haverhill, MA and East Boston, MA Podiatrist
Merrimack Valley Foot Specialists
David Greenblott, D.P.M.
Haverhill, MA and East Boston, MA PodiatristMerrimack Valley Foot Specialists
Dr. Greenblott is a trained podiatric physician and reconstructive foot surgeon with experience treating foot pain and injuries. Combining years of specialized knowledge with a friendly personal manner. Dr. Greenblott provides a high quality compassionate care in the most relaxing setting possible.
Residency: Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Wykcoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, NY
- Board Certified, American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
- Holy Family Hospity - Merrimack Valley, Methuen
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Cambridge Hospital
- Somerville Hospital
- Whidden Hospital
"Coverage of soft tissue defects around the ankle with a local muscle
Flap" Accepted presentation for American College of foot and Ankle Surgeons Scientific
Seminar, March, 1996, New Orleans, Louisiana.
"The Periles of platforms" November, 1998, Channel 7 (WHDH
"Sports Injuries to the Feet" August, 2005, TV 22 (The Haverhill
"Ingrown Toe Nails" September, 2005, TV 22 (The Haverhill Medical
- "Fungal Toe Nails" January, 2006, TV 22 (The Haverhill Medical Journal)
- " Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Exams", 2013 ( Merrimack Valley Hospital- Meet the Expert Seminar)
- "Laser Therapy for Fungal Toe Nails" , 2015 ( Merrimack Valley Hospital - Meet the Expert Seminar)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society
- American Academy Podiatric Practice Management
- Whittier IPA
- Steward Health Network
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Sports Medicine - Dr. Greenblott competed and coached in collegiate athletics ( Soccer, Northeastern University, Suffolk University and St. Johns University) and continues to have a passion for assisting athletes in returning to their chosen sports as quickly as possible. Custom orthotics, aggressive physical therapy and proper foot gear can help athletes solve many foot problems. He remains very active as a team consultant for many athletic teams on the North shore.
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery - Dr. Greenblott completed a surgical residency in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. He specializes in foot surgery for all ages.